coming soon to etsy!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Our front space is going through what our friend Abby G. likes to call a “Soft Opening.” You know, one step at a time. Schedule is below…lotsa fun stuff through October…
- Through September 28th - come by and hang on the weekends, we’ll be building furniture for the store and other fun stuff.
- October 1st - Fall open hours begin! Wednesday through Friday 1pm-7pm, Saturdays noon to 7pm and Sundays noon to 6pm.
- October 5th - first official Sunday Brunch Screening! Presented by Bike-In Cinema, every first Sunday at noon from now on.
- October 9th - first monthly Stitch & Bitch! Second Thursdays from 6pm-9pm. Bring a snack and a needlework project to share - knitting, crochet, hand sewing, embroidery, etc. We will have some yarn and needles available for use.
- October 11th - Grand Opening party and Saturday BBQ with Future Islands (Baltimore), Radical Passenger (Chicago) and a super secret to be revealed soon. Starts 3pm.
at the Marie Reed Learning Center at 18th & Wyoming
RAIN OR SHINE
In the event of light rain, the festival will go on as planned outside.
The fair will move inside the Marie Reed School if there is severe inclement weather.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
it was a blast!
i was there from 6pm friday until 2:30 am saturday. then slept a bit and came right back at 11am and stayed till 8pm!
friday i showed some people how to make a dos-a-dos book. after awhile people just started to just make books on their own. it was pretty sweet!