Our front space is going through what our friend Abby G. likes to call a “Soft Opening.” You know, one step at a time. Schedule is below…lotsa fun stuff through October…
- Through September 28th - come by and hang on the weekends, we’ll be building furniture for the store and other fun stuff.
- October 1st - Fall open hours begin! Wednesday through Friday 1pm-7pm, Saturdays noon to 7pm and Sundays noon to 6pm.
- October 5th - first official Sunday Brunch Screening! Presented by Bike-In Cinema, every first Sunday at noon from now on.
- October 9th - first monthly Stitch & Bitch! Second Thursdays from 6pm-9pm. Bring a snack and a needlework project to share - knitting, crochet, hand sewing, embroidery, etc. We will have some yarn and needles available for use.
- October 11th - Grand Opening party and Saturday BBQ with Future Islands (Baltimore), Radical Passenger (Chicago) and a super secret to be revealed soon. Starts 3pm.